Sterling Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center, located in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Delaware County not far from Philadelphia, is dedicated to serving the subacute rehabilitation, post-hospital recovery, and long-term care needs of the community.
Surrounded by manicured gardens and rolling lawns, and graced by an invigorating fountain – Sterling’s entrance is a majestic one. Step inside our sun-drenched interior and you will be enveloped by our elegant decor and warm ambiance.
Sterling Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center features a state-of-the-art rehab gym and a dynamic staff. Individuals recovering from surgery or illness will find Sterling to be the ideal environment for transitioning from Hospital to Home.
As an integral part of the Media community, we ensure that our residents maintain a continued involvement with the outside world. Outings to local restaurants and plays occur regularly and local volunteers participate in our Adopt-A-Resident program, which provides a sense of fulfillment to all involved.
Sterling Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a proud recipient of the following awards:
- Best in Leadership Quality Improvement Award from the Pennsylvania Health Care Association (PHCA) in honor of the extraordinary quality of care, compassion and dedication provided to residents and their families
- Winner of the Person-Centered Care Leadership Award from Quality Insights of Pennsylvania
- Awarded Best in the Nation for nursing home activity programs by the National Certification Council of Activity Professionals (NCCAP) for monthly science programs
- Winner of Creative Forecasting’s 2015 National Nursing Home Week Contest
- Re-Creative Resources, Inc. First Place National Winner of Star Award for “The Great Ticket Turn-in”